Location: Denver, CO - remote
Duration: 12 Months with renewal
Release Manager. Someone with a background in data warehouse / data vault / data science, who can help Auotliv establish an internal Release Process and put in place the right controls and governance they will need as they build out their own internal BI and Data Science mechanisms. They are utilizing Snowflake as well as Azure, so knowledge in these two areas would be important to consider.
As a releaser manager/lead, you are expected to organize, plan and execute the release lifecycle of data developments to the Enterprise Datawarehouse of Autoliv. This includes risks and resource identification, timeline management and synchronization with relevant parties (development team, testing/QA team, systems and database administrators, business project managers) and maintenance of a delivery/release calendar.
Using your experience, you contribute to the development and improvement of existing governance in order to ensure an industrial-level solution for the release of data developments. As a second step, you will participate and organize the release of non-EDW data developments (data science, data collections to Azure).
- Project / Release management (CD/CI pipelines)
- Database / Data Warehouse management
- Progress monitoring and measurement
- Scripts writing and execution / Automatization
- Testing processes / Configuration management
- Communication skills / Organizational skills / Teams coordination
- Autonomy / Proactive attitude / Problem solving / Leadership
- Informatica MDM
- DevOps / Azure Devops
- Qlik Replicate
- English: fluent (reading, writing and speaking)
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of technical experience in IT engineering or database management
- At least 4 years of experience in release management
- At least 3 years of experience in project or team management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills